Friday, January 7, 2011

"I said it's too late to apologize."


This song has many many memories. I've slowed danced to this about 3 times already. But its the lyrics that I love. Sometimes it is just too late for you to do anything. You can't change the past, but only the future. So today we went shopping. We as in my sister, mom and I. Went to Kohls, Ross, Joanns, and Bed Bath & Beyond. At Kohls, I got a ladybug for Dalia's birthday, which is isn't too far from now. Liked this jacket at Ross, but it was $24.99, so I didn't get it. It's okay though. Then at Joanns, my mom got me a duck :D The one on the left in the picture is mines :]]]]]] My sister took the other one -_____-" At least I got it :3 Its all red since its like a Valentines Day duck, but its not yellow :D No offense to the yellow ones of course. I want a variety. Now I got 5 ducks :D So hard to find the ones like my mom found today xD But its soooooooo cute :3 I didn't know what to name it so I asked a friend and he said Ken so I named it Ken lol. I suck at choosing names xD So now theres Paul, Dave, Ken, A Buff Duck (hahaha), and Ulee. I had the people who bought me one name it, so the only one I actually named was Paul haha. All guy names xD So, yeah I had my friend name it since I didn't think my mom could think of an American name for him. All I need is a pink duck named Amy and a green duck named Adam 062810♥ Haha, that was a very good day :] Hmm, I should find Mary a zebra after that lol. Well, back to fooling around and being bored with nothing to do. And now its dinner :]

No comments:

Post a Comment