Monday, January 17, 2011

Another day passes by...

Today was my last day of break. So sad >.< I'ma miss being online all day playing games and talking to friends haha. Now it's going to be homework before computer. I will see how long I can last x] Maybe 2 weeks aha. You showed me another great song. Brown Eyed Blues~Adrian Hood. It's super cute :D I love it since I got brown eyes aha. Anyways, nervous for school. I feel like I forgot something >.> I don't like that feeling. I really hope tomorrow is gonna be a fun day. Hopefully I won't need to stress out about anything -___-" Also, giving Dalia her gift :D I hope she likes it. Well I'm off for the night. Hopefully school doesn't make me post less aha. Wish me luck for tomorrow! Good night world & I hope everyone has a great day going back to school :]

No comments:

Post a Comment