Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Music music music music & more music.

So last night was another sleepless night. But I did someting different. I listened to music for like an hour and got tired after that. Since I have nothing better to do, or anything that I really want to yet, I will post every song I listened to haha. Sounds fun huh? xD Probably not, but for the heck of it I will. Shouldn't be more than 20 songs. I was suppose to stop after 5, but then I didn't feel like sleeping, so I lost track after a while. I'll write exactly what I thought about when I was listening to that exact song. Hopefully I remember them. Let's begin at 11:10PM.
     Song #1: Only One~Yellowcard
I love everything about this song. I wish I had someone in my life when I hear this song. When the clock changed to 11:11, my wish was that whoever my future love would be, I dedicate this song to them. It's a great song if you never heard of it before. I personally like the acoustic version more. Depends on whatever floats your boat I guess.
     Song #2: Ever The Same~Rob Thomas
Everytime I hear this song I think back to the days when me and my sister would play badminton in the backyard. This song would be on replay as well as Teddy Geiger, For You I Will. Another song I will talk about later. But this is a great song with meaningful lyrics.
     Song #3: Innocent~Taylor Swift
I remember watching everything that happened. When Kanye West went up there on stage and did what he did. At first, I wasn't too shocked. Then the whole world started making it a huge deal. I finally saw what they meant. Yes. What he did was wrong, but he learned from his mistakes. We all do. Oh and just to warn whoever is reading this, there are many more Taylor Swift songs after this. About half of my music player is filled with her songs xD
     Song #4: I Wanna Know~Joe
There isn't much for me to say about this song. Just one of those old songs that I have lying around that I listen to every now and then.
     Song #5: Mean~Taylor Swift
Your name popped in my head when this song came on. You did many things to me. But you broke my heart. Your just a bully you know that? You probably do, but I wish I stood up to you. Well the past is the past, but "why you gotta be so mean."
     Song #6: Superstar~Taylor Swift
I love this song. Just singing along with it makes me happy. Though I don't have a superstar that I really look up to, besides Taylor Swift, I still love it. I love all her songs aha. But yeah, it puts a smile to my face.
     *From here I pretty much was so tired I forgot the order aha, so I will just post songs I remember listening to.
You probably think I'm crazy huh? Don't even lie aha. Honestly I don't care. If I like this song, tell me all you want how he sings like a girl. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Really people? Just GROW UP. It's a freaking song. Stop picking on the poor guy. It's so annoying. Once one person says something, everyones gotta follow? BS. I don't say anything, but doesn't mean I don't have an opinion. So I like this song for the lyrics. I just want somebody to love.
This song. Obviously its about a break up and her wanting him back. I really like this song like all her other songs lol. Anyways, its sweet. It's always sad losing someone you love, so maybe that's why I don't want to put my heart on the line.
     Song #9: When Will It Be Me~Yasmeen
This song tells my feelings sometimes. Except I haven't had someone in my life yet. But I do wonder. When will it be me? Hasn't happened so I have no idea.
     Song #10: For You I Will~Teddy Geiger
My oh my. I LOVE this song aha. It speaks the truth. You love someone and your ready to tell them how you feel. You would do anything for this person. The video is very cute as well :D Just saying lol. But this song is just so down to earth. For you I will =)
     Song #11: Breathe~Taylor Swift
Even though I was listening to my music on random, for my last song I didn't. I felt the need to listen to this song, but I wasn't sure why. While listening to it, it hit me. This song makes me feel at peace inside. This song is about loving someone. No matter how much you need them, they're gone and it's too late. Sometimes I just need to breathe.
     & that's it for the songs I listened to. Well the ones that I remembered. I love how half of all the songs were Taylor Swift aha. Shows how big of a fan I am. I really do love her music. I would love to see her in concert one day. On my Life's To Do List lol. And since she's such a great person, I put in a secret message like she always does in her CDs except mines is in bold letters & a different color. Anyways, yeah that's all for now :]
*Secret Message: _     _ _ _ _     _ _ _

No comments:

Post a Comment