Saturday, January 22, 2011

"I think of you and everything's okay."


I realllllllllyyyyyyy like this song. Wait, not like, LOVE :] Can't help it aha. It was 11:11 and I was gonna make a wish and I forgot xD Is that even possible like right after you look at the clock? Hahaha. With me, apparently, it is xD Hahaha. Well I will wish anyways: I wish things were easier for you. You tell me things that happen in your life and I can't help you. I wish I could, but there really isn't much to say. So, I wish things will turn around and sunshine will come your way. You deserve that at the very least :) You probably don't know or will never read this, but this is for you. So yeah, I'm tired again. Oh, finished my english homework :D Woot woot hahaha. I feel so accomplished. Though my answers don't seem right xD I will leave a gap to fill in more stuff if I need it haha. Two is better than one. Good night world :]

P.S. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment