Thursday, January 6, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I couldn't sleep and I had to finish the episode I was on, so thats why I'm blogging real quick. This drama only made me think of one thing: love. What is love? I'm not too sure myself. All I know is that I want somebody to love. Someone who won't turn their back on me. Who would stay up with me all night just talking. Who  I can rely on. Who I can trust. I want someone that I can believe in 110%. We all want someone like that don't we? I want someone to love me for who I am. Listen to all my problems and let me pour my heart out to him. I need that someone. That someone who knows every little thing about me. My likes, dislikes, everything. It may take a lifetime to find that someone, or even a few hours. So if you find him or her, don't let them go. Either way, I hope I can find him, because we all deserve that special someone ♥ &there are 11 rainbow roses just because a dozen just won't do :]

No comments:

Post a Comment