Monday, January 3, 2011

"Good night Amy."

You've been saying that to me every night and I wonder why. I wonder because you get off, but right before you leave hours later, you come back on just to say that. I don't have a clue. Others say it is because you care. But do you really? Todays been a fun day. Shopping, playing games, and just chatting. Hardly ever go shopping. Oh and shots tomorrow. Haha playing games against him is always fun. Its funny how I take it so seriously. I hope shes feeling better since she got sick again. Eat pocky! Haha. I should save one just for you since we're hanging out soon :D Well, I can't wait until then. It's going to feel like freshmen year, us three again. Oh how I miss those days. Good night world & to the guy who's been saying good night to me a lot lately :]

No comments:

Post a Comment