Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm so tired of pretending.

I want a happy ending. I mean who doesn't? There will always be bumps along the way, but I want my happy ending. Or at least a happy life. That's the most I could ever ask for. Anything else just really couldn't compare...
On a different note, I'm nervous. For the test. I studied EVERY Saturday I needed to so I can do well. This final will be different though. And that's what scares me right now. But I won't give up. I don't quit easily. I just won't...
Getting sleepy.. I'm really tired... Just starting to drift away...
If you knew the real reason why I'm on so much, I think you'd be quite happy. But I'm not going to tell you. Though I am going back to YIM. If things change, at least I didn't turn back on my real friends.
Chase Coy. Search him. I love his songs. Especially If The Moon Fell Down Tonight, Never Change, and All Those Nights<333 His songs just warm up my heart ;D
No more fog very soon :D Don't have to wear so many layers xD
I'm gonna pass out while still online if I don't get off soon. I just want to say, appreciate the little things. Sometimes, they mean much more than the big picture. Because it's the little things that turn into something big. Another song: The Little Things~Colbie Caillat.
I believe I'm good for the night/morning. Wish me luck!!! I'm staying strong.
& I hope you're in my dreams again ;DDD
"Don't let me go." Never Say Never~The Fray
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment