Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hmmmmm,

Another day passes by. So fast yet I don't know why. Haha, I felt like rhyming ;D So yeah, just home all day. Watched the Steelers vs. Jets game. Steelers won. At least the Jets didn't lose too bad. But now I'm just counting down till the Superbowl. Gonna be my last game for a very long time :( I will miss watching football. Then again, Sundays will turn into "Do homework days" so I am happy the season is over. Really excited for the next one though :D Today has been a pretty relaxed day. Just chilling all day aha. It's like break all over again haha. I really miss break days and it has only been one week xD So sad haha. Ahh, I really liked today. Seeing my parents get all dressed up for the wedding party was really entertaining. I never see them get dressed up for anything, especially my dad haha. Him in a suit was funny. All I got to say is, they need to do some shopping ;D Then again, they don't really get out much for like parties and stuff so it's not like it really matters. It's all good though. As long as they had fun. I wish the couple the best of luck in their marriage :D Random: Rainbow roses cost too much. $80 for a dozen?!?! Like really? aha. Makes some sense, but still. Well, I got to get ready and sleep. It's so early xD But then I won't want to wake up tomorrow xD I'll be getting like 9 hours of sleep. That's not bad haha. Good night world & I wish you all a happy Monday tomorrow :]

P.S. This song is cute :D So Big~Iyaz

No comments:

Post a Comment