Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You don't have to believe me if I already know the truth.

Today's been a long day. I might post pictures tomorrow. I'm getting really lazy. 

11:11 I wish you could be happy, because I know you're hurting inside.

Truth is, you don't even have to tell me. I already know you are. You don't have to hide your pain. If you need to talk to someone, I'm here. I just wish you knew that. But I can tell. You act all happy on the outside. I wonder how much it hurts you to be there everyday. I really do. I can't possibly imagine. I just want to see you happy again. & hopefully you're not faking it...

You just love making me mad don't you. Getting on my last nerves. I TRY SO HARD to be nice, but at times, I just can't take it. It's so annoying to me. Sometimes, I really just hate you. But in the end, things turn out okay. Why can't you control your anger? Then maybe things would actually be okay rather than me secretly hating you at times. Though I think you already know...

Lately, you forgot about me. After today, I'm just so confused. I don't know where we stand anymore. Friends? You sure don't act like one. But you made me laugh today. We actually talked too. Why couldn't you be same person from the day we first met? Why did you have to change? You even said so yourself today...

You're playing around with my feelings right now. Making me believe you actually care. In reality, I don't know what game you're trying to play, but I'm not gonna play. I don't want to get hurt anymore. Especially not by you...

I was on Facebook earlier. You commented on his wallpost. My heart dropped inside. I forgot you even had an account. We're not friends on there though. And I don't think I want to be friends with you anyways. After what you did to me, I'm not sure what you are to me. You're just another part of my past that I want to forget about. But somehow, you broke me down, and ended up making me even stronger. That's pretty rare...

You guys don't believe what I told you. I can understand why. All the signs seem to be right. But there are parts you don't know. Parts I just can't say...

Good night world & don't kill him on the Farms trip tomorrow!  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment