Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Valerie!!! :DDDDD

Valerie Valerie Valerie. I have so much to say about you. Well first off, Happy Birthday! I wish you the best birthday. You've been my twin for so long since we have matching skirts. You're Mary-Kate and I'm Ashley. I remember I made this for you last year. The picture on the left was from the Pow Wow we went to for extra credit. Very fun day. The picture on the right is from Prom :D Yeah, I didn't have a date, so who else should I ask? My twin of course haha. We ended up going together. I had a wonderful time. You've been such a great friend and I couldn't ask for more. You're so crazy, energetic, friendly, open, and much more. No one can ever take your place. I wish you the best birthday ever! That's the least you deserve. You're amazing in every way and I hope you never change your fun loving self. Since I forgot this in the last post, I'll put it now.

11:11 I wish to finish Valerie's gift and for her to have a really really good birthday :]

Love<333, Amy :]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment