Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Codename: Kids Next Door.

Today was Cartoon Day. I think we totally pulled it off :D Hahaha. I really liked today. It was better than I expected it to be. That --> mostly made my day though haha. It's one of those days that are just so awesome nothing can change it haha. So I'm planning Valerie's gift right now. Instead of a scrapbook, I think I will collage photos. Almost like scrapbooking, but on a huge poster and I will decorate it with all her favorite things. I should also put her name in like big giant letters at the top. Man, I can't wait to start her gift! Haha. I love getting super creative and start making stuff. Especially for other people :D Must finish this practice test. Good night world & let whatever happen, happen :]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment