Monday, March 14, 2011

I've met some life changing people.

While working on Valerie's birthday gift and looking up all sorts of songs, I really thought about the people I know. All these memories I had with friends, just, well, everything. When you think about it, you start to realize how much you need them, how important they are to you, and how they changed your life. They have done so much for you. Yet, you don't realize it all the time. If you just sit down and think about all the people you've met or known, and how they changed or influenced you in some way, you'd be surprised at how many people you come up with. It's pretty amazing. I'm so thankful for all the people I got to know, still talk to, and will someday meet. Somehow, you've changed or shaped me in some way to be the person I am today. I'm very grateful for everything you guys do for me.
                                           Thank you thank you thank you!!! :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment