Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why do bad things happen to good people?

It's March already! Time is sure flying by and it's kind of sad. Anyways, more breaking news to my day. I'm not getting all A's on my progress report >.> I got a B in English D: Of course. Man I was all happy and this killed it. Really? Bad things always happen to good people. I'm not even kidding. I was watching Gangland earlier, don't ask why, and yeah like really. Those people actually get to live while innocent people like Matthew have to die. Why? Why does this world have to be that cruel? Like really. It's just all so messed up. Well things do happen for a reason. He got to save 4 people's lives, which is something not everyone gets to do. If life was truly fair, then some people wouldn't belong in this world. But who am I to say. The people living in the world now makes the world go round. Even if it isn't all good. My plantar fasciitis is getting more serious. Less pain for sure, but it keeps coming and going. I could actually walk today at least. I was limping a lot yesterday. Usually it only lasts for less than a day, but this time, it seems to be staying longer. Well, I am doing stretches and exercising more. I really hope it helps and improves. Good night world & I hope you get what you truly deserve :]]]]]]]]]]] ~Olive You ;D~

No comments:

Post a Comment