Thursday, March 17, 2011

What a day.

Today was a pretty good day. It's been quite interesting actually. History test was ehhh. I didn't do that good. Man. Hopefully my grade doesn't drop too much. Oh, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! :DDD I went all greeeen haha. Green shoes, green socks, green shirt, somewhat green jacket, green bracelet, and green necklace with a 4-leaf clover :D I remember I use to look for those. I always got 3 leafs >.< Well I'm tired. Man, seeing that video really got to me... I wish for the best in Japan. I really do. Watched Criminal Minds for the first time today. It was interesting but good. I like it though. Man I was shocked after finding out you two were dating. Me and Mary were like zomg for a longgg time haha. Finished your video :D Can't wait for you to see it tomorrow! Good night world & may everyone have a good day, especially you :]]]]]]]

11:11 I wish for eternal happiness. Even though it won't come true, something is better than nothing right? I just want a happy life :]

No comments:

Post a Comment