Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Ooh you know we need ya, right here is where we need ya."


Mannnn, it's been so freaking long! This song came out in like 2004. That's hecka long ago. I remember this was one of my favorite songs. I like all types of music haha :DD Anyways, one day my cousins were coming and the day before, I was watching MTV. The music video came on for this song, and I was thinking, "Oh I hope they play this tomorrow when they come." Of course, that wasn't gonna happen since they play any song they choose, and not what time I wished they would play haha. I was silly back then haha. But even though it didn't play when they came, this song reminds me of that day. This song was perfect for that day that they came. Even if it was years ago, it's been so long since I last heard this song. It has many memories for me. I loved this song so much. Mannn, things haven't changed much haha. I still love it as much as I did 7 years ago. If only music today was more like this. People so change over time. Yesterday, I saw your facebook, and dang, I didn't even recognize you! You were my best friend in 5th grade before you moved. I told you like everything. Too bad you have to move. We don't talk now, but you're so grown up now. I hope things are great for you. Today was freaking hilarious in TA. I left with Debora and we sat in her car. She did homework and I ate food and it was fun. I felt like I haven't sat down with anyone and just talked about anything for such a long time. So, we were talking about pizza goldfishes (YES you are gonna try one :P), the cool ladybug haha, the random guy sitting in the next car talking to us, when he walked by xD, and trying to open your door when it wouldn't open haha. Today was a good day! Even if it was a little blah every now and then. Psh, you think pizza goldfishes don't look tasty. You don't know what your missing! I saved you some during Key Club, but you wouldn't eat it D: I ended up giving them to Kevin and he liked it. Ha :P Then, a ladybug landed on your side mirror and we were trying to take pictures of it. Then I saw it's eyes and I gagged. I'm not even kidding. It was gross. Reminded me of looking at a fly. Gahhhh, disgusting just talking about it. Then, the person that parked next to you left, and this man and lady pulls in. You said it was humid and the guy in the car next to us started talking to us for like 5 minutes xDDDD That was so random! Hahaha. At least it wasn't weird. We just didn't understand what he was saying half the time haha. As we were arguing about goldfishes, he walked by and we were all going crazy xD That was funny hahaha. It's like we don't have to say anything to each other, but we know what we're both referring to. Yeah, that was interesting. No idea why he looked back xD So, you got locked in your cry car. Bwahahaha. That was hilarious! So you tried opening it from the inside and it didn't work. Then you tried it from the outside, still didn't work. I walked outside and tried to open it, but nothing. Sooooo, I said lets both try opening it at the same time and it worked! I was like YESSSS hahaha. Oh yeah, got the door to open xD That was funny too. I tried napping, and I got really tired hahaha. We had a lot to talk about too, well I did haha. Yeah, it's great to have someone to talk to. Especially when you need someone to listen. This is just an idea of our friendship. It gets pretty crazy every now and then, but it's great to have a friend I can count on. I was watching Glee and it was AMAZINGGGGG. I love that show. I think I'm a Gleek hahaha :D So as I was watching tv, a few funny quotes got my attention. In Glee, the guy was like, "This song is called Big Ass... Heart." Hahahaha. I started cracking up. Also, in a commercial there was a guy who said, "Oh, I look ugly," and the girl says, "That's me." AHAHAHAHA. Mann, that was so hilarious. Today was a interesting day that's for sure! Also, Valerie loved her gift :333 SOOOO glad she liked it. I stayed up till 1 this morning and first thing I did when I got up was to try and finish it. Also added a few more details in Locke Lounge, but I finished! Hoorah :D I felt so special even though it was yoru birthday! Hahaha. You gave me like 3 hugs and I was like awww haha. I get less than 3 hugs in a month xD I'm just glad you liked it :D I couldn't have asked for a better person to get to know and share my stories with :D You really are a great person. I'm lucky to be your twin ;D Well, I want to work on some Calculus homework so I don't slack off like I did for the last chapter. Good night everyone :]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment