Monday, March 21, 2011

Somethings just can't get anymore perfect.

11:11 I wish that this week will be good and hopefully the FARMS trip won't get cancelled (though at this rate, it seems like it might). Thank you for letting me be able to make the bracelets! (I will count how many I made at the end of all this :D I hope it turns out to be a huge hit). I also wished for something else, but I forgot -___- I would so forget too.

Well I need to finish reading for Anthro tomorrow and get some sleep. Good morning world! I swear, it was only 11:00 like 5 minutes ago in my mind >.> How sad. Just glad I get to start off the week on a bright note, besides the gloomy weather. It will all be okay as long as it wasn't like Saturday night. That was horrible. And no, I do not work at Krispy Kreme's even though I've been thinking about getting a job. Oh well. Have a great Monday everyone! One more week until Spring Break. YESSS!!! :]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment