Monday, March 14, 2011

"Wake you up in the middle of the night to say I will never walk away again."


This is a very catchy song :D I loveeeee it. Two Door Cinema Club is playing next month. Mannnn, I wanna go!!! DDDD: The Downtown Fiction is playing at the end of the month too D: Whyyy? I wanna see one! Too bad tickets are $50+. That's crazy haha. Also, Taylor Swift is performing sometime in Sac, but tickets are already sold out -___- I SOOOO wanna see one of her concerts. It's a MUST for me. I would love to see them all. Too bad I can't >.> Good night world & have a great Monday :]]]]]]

*This part from a tv show that was hilarious.
Girl: Well you don't have a $40 manicure. *shows him her manicure*
Boy: Don't I? *shows her his manicure*
Hahahahahahahahaha. Cracks me up everytime.

Gahhh, why can't summer come any faster. I wanna get out of here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment