Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's been a roller coaster of emotions.

Happy. Spirited. Crazy. Excited. Ectastic. Happy. Sad. Accomplished. Excited. Nervous. Scared. Crying. Angry. Super Happy. Impatient. Happy. A Coincidence. :]
So much can happen in one day. It's quite amazing though. Today was 80's Day :D As you can see, I got all dressed up :D It was super fun! Haha. I was literally a walking rainbow. Had my anthropology test. I didn't do as good as I did on the last test. I only got a 86% last time -__- I just hope I at least got a B. Finding out on Wednesday. In Calculus, we moved on to the next section. I BSed my index card xD Ran out of time. Oh well. Then we all went to Locke Lounge as usual. Everyone in their 80's look was very interesting haha. I was pretty happy. We were all so spirited. I saw my cousin as I was waiting for class to start. Then, I saw him and told Debora. We went crazy. In Avid, I was excited. Not sure why, but spirit week puts you in that mood haha. Then, during TA, I ran a few errands to the office. I was ectastic because once I finished, Debora and I went to Krispy Kreme's :D It was actually my first time going there. It reopened not too long ago too. But I love their doughnuts. I ate them before, but never had a chance to go myself. I got their original glazed donut. I was very happy after that :]]]]]]]]] They were only 99 cents each! I wish I got two xD They are just that good haha. On the car ride back, Sunset~Marques Houston went on and we took turns singing haha. So much fun :D When we got back, we hung out with Angela, James, and Martin. It was funny as always. History came along. We had a test. The time I didn't study, we actually have one -___- Super lame. So, Clarence Darrow was the name I forgot on the test. That made me sad. But honestly, I did a lot better than I expected. I only guessed on 3 and know I already got 2 wrong xD After going home, I did my index card for Calculus and I felt accomplished. I was proud I finished. While I was finishing my card, Apologize~One Republic came on the radio. Everytime I hear that song, I think of you. Also, I started reading the english story, but didn't finish. I only did homework so I could watch Pretty Little Liars. Man, I was so excited for this weeks episode. And I got to say, it was pretty darn good too. But some parts got me kinda nervous. I was on the edge of my seat and squeezing a pillow. I was really scared. There was a part when a character was crying. Soon enough, water filled my eyes. I didn't expect to start crying, but I did. Two warm tears fell down my face. The show was interesting. After that, I went online. My cousin had a HUGE problem. That made me so freaking angry. That person needs a freaking slap in the face. Don't you spread rumors about my cousin and think you can get away with it. Especially since you hurt her so bad you made her cry. Do you know how much it hurts me to see her in pain? She's like a sister to me. No one messes with her. If she goes through any more pain, I will find that person myself. You can't even tell your mom because she's stressing about work lately. You care too much about others to deserve that pain. You don't need anymore drama in your life. I love you so much. If you EVER need someone, I'm always going to be here, by your side, 24/7. I'm just glad you know that. But what made me super happy was that we were cracking up about the funniest things. We laughed about "poop", punching the shim, and Nigahiga videos. I watched Movie in Minutes: Never Say Never 3 times after today xD Also watched the Valentine's Day one. I didn't know Rustin Hieber stood for Ryan Higa. I'm WAY too slow sometimes. Good thing my sister pointed it out. But I'm glad we had our laughs. Though I wish you didn't have to cry. It just kills me inside to know that I can't do much but give you advice. Just remember to stand up for yourself. Doesn't matter how many rumors are spread, as long as you guys know what's really going on, then forget what other people think. You're much stronger than that. I got so impatient trying to show you the video since my internet was lagging BADLY. It wouldn't load at all. I literally tried 10+ times, but nothing. Eventually, it finally loaded :D Got on my nerves though. But I was happy when it finally did because we had many great laughs. A coincidence. As we were leaving to Krispy Kreme's earlier, Bruno Mars~The Lazy Song came on. About an hour ago on the radio, same song came on haha. I always end up having a coincidence everyday xD Somedays more than others. It just ends up happening sometime along my day. And that was it. It was a really great day even with the crazy 1000000+ emotions I went through. Today was like a roller coaster ride for me, but it happens every now and then (hardly) ;D Good morning world & have a totallyawesomepossum Tuesday :]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment