Friday, March 4, 2011

I've been a bad friend.

I never saw this coming. Not at all. All this time I was blaming you, but you had your reasons. You had time alone for yourself, and I took it the wrong way. Now I blame myself. One week. Well five days, we didn't talk. That gap. Between all that, so much happened. SOO much. I can't even explain it all. I didn't know all that was happening to you. I was stupid. I should've talked to you instead of holding back and being sad. I was wrong. If only I sent you an IM. Things would've been different. You may blame yourself for being alone, but I, I judged you wrong. I'm the bad friend. All this time I was mistaken. I thought you forgot about me. But truth is, you had your own problems. You had your own reasons. If I knew your side of the story, then I would've understand instead of feeling like you were pushing me away. I'm sorry for being a bad friend lately. I'm sorry for judging you poorly. I should've known better. I was being silly. But why do I have a feeling that you had to do with all this? It doesn't even matter though. It's as if nothing even happened between us this past week :]

No comments:

Post a Comment