Thursday, March 3, 2011

"You can say that you don't miss me I think about you every day."


I love this song.

You guys switched places. We use to be so close and now we're far apart. We use to be far apart and now we're close. I was surprised today. I just didn't see it coming.

11:11 passed. It was already 11:13 when I looked. I'm guessing it wasn't meant to be.

That area in Cunningham. That spot under the trees outside of Cunningham Lounge. That one place brought back memories. I met up with Debora and Pan during TA there before History started. As I looked around, I saw that one spot. Freshmen year, me, Angelica, Jessi, and Oksana were talking there. You came up to us. I was sitting down. I guess you got tired of standing cause you got down on one knee. You were facing me. I was teased for the longest time about that. Till this day I still laugh. Oh, and the flower petals were falling cause of the wind and it was so pretty too. Now, you guys always mess around with me by making petals fall everytime we're there, which is like never now. Reminds me of that one scene from Lovebug~Jonas Brothers. I love that scene. They were dancing and rose petals fell everywhere. But those were the days. I was head over heels for a guy who I liked sooooo much. Now I'm just waiting for a guy to come along.

Thank you Debora for cheering me up about the whole grade thing. It made me happy. It really, really did. I just needed that encouragement. Thank you.

Sometimes, I wish a random stranger, not a weirdo, or a friend, would give me a random hug. It could be for 5 minutes for all I care. I just want a hug for no reason. I always wish that someone would hug me and never let go (they will eventually but you know a hug that's longer than it should be) Haha. I want a hug tomorrow xD

I'm gonna be doing so much homework tomorrow it's gonna drive me crazy. Not sure if TGIF is what I'm feeling right now haha. But I'm glad I got to meet all the people that I have till this day. Not sure if it is luck or fate, but I've been given such a wonderful life. I never appreciate it enough. It deserves a lot more attention.

For some odd reason, I care about you. I don't like where this is going.

Good night world & hope your Friday is better than what mine seems to be :]

No comments:

Post a Comment