Saturday, March 12, 2011

Darn, not enough time.

Okay I have SOOOOOOO much to say, but I REALLYYYYYYYY need sleep for tomorrow. Which will come in 3 minutes. Anyways, SATs tomorrow and I went to the dance, so not a good outcome tomorrow. I'm really rushing this. I'm typing like a maniac. Anyways, I'm getting less than 6 hours and I need AT LEAST 7 to be awake yet a little tired. I'm screwed already. Hopefully the no middle name on my ID card doesn't change anything. I hope they let me in still.

11:11 Thank you for making my wish come true and giving me an amazing day. I wish for SATs to not be too bad and that I won't fall asleep during the test. *At the moment, I always wished I wished to not be late and get to take the SATs. Dang, I didn't think about that earlier >.>

Anyways, today was just PERFECTTTTTTTTT. Hahaha. Minus the SATs being tomorrow. Many reasons why which I will definitely list tomorrow. So much went on today haha. So many unexpected things :D But here are a few: my 6th slow dance ;D, a surprise hug :D, and acting all ninja for Debora xD. You'll havta read my blog tomorrow to find out, though I have so much to do tomorrow. Mannnnn. Okay, well "all good things come to an end." That's one of Nelly Furtado's song. Forgot the name. Well, till tomorrow. Wish me lots of luck! I will need it. Good morning world & good luck to everyone who's going to take their SATs!!! :]]]]]] 

Just added a picture from today which was Class Color Day (red). We won 2nd place :D My legs are killing me. Ok I really gotta sleep. Good morning again & Happy Birthday to people I don't know in the world whose birthday is today haha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment