Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I feel so out of it.

11:11 Thank you for a great day and I wish that Friday will be awesome :D

I'm so tired D: Today was a fun day though! Went to Wells Fargo, Kohls, Joann's, Ross, Target, the asian bank (I forgot the name), and Prudential. I got new socks, a shirt, and more string :D I really need it aha. So far I'm on my 4th bracelet, but I'm surviving. Sorta. I don't know how I will finish all these. I think I need a miracle, but I'm trying to balance out my time more. I had like 10.5 hours of sleep last night and I'm just exhausted right now. Chipotle for dinner :DDD I love their chicken :3 It was just so yummy. A little spicy but sooooo good ;D I can't wait for Friday! I saw Saaya and Gabe at Target, but I don't know if they saw me. It's okay haha. Anyways, I'm supppeerrr tired right now. Good night world & get some sleep :]]]]]]]]]]]

P.S. I'm proud of myself for going on about an hour each day. Huge improvement :D

No comments:

Post a Comment