Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Oh in a future day there may be ways but I must say The skies have never looked so clear."


Double rainbow hahaha :D Oh yeahh. & It's rare. Now there's this really bright one. It's like brighter than the one in the picture haha. It's so pretty :D More people have requested bracelets, so I'm like yay! Some people request more than one, so that makes me really happy. I hope they like how it comes out in the end. I will work hard! So far, there's been like 13 I need to make. So many, but I can't wait! :D Wow, just saw another double rainbow, again! Haha. What's up with that? It's cool though. 4 rainbows in one day :D Time to get started on homework so I can hopefully finish this bracelet and get a start with the other ones. Woot woot. I'm honored to be helping a good cause. I really am :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment