Monday, March 21, 2011

I swear I almost cried like 4 times today.

So, my teacher said that the FARMS trip won't be cancelled under any weather issues, and I hope that's true! Hahaha. I really wanna go tomorrow :D I'm super excited haha. Also, I will be posting about the bracelet idea to help Relay for Life and I just can't wait for that! :DDDDD I'm so giddy right now haha. It's a different side of me thats for sure xD Today, I almost cried like 4 times within an hour. Pretty crazy huh? It's cause at first, my dad was talking to me about college and all that, and it really touched me. Now I know why he never over-spoils me. It's not cause he doesn't want to, but he can't. I understand because even though it's nice to have all those "nice" things, it doesn't always mean I need it. If I'm not gonna use it, then what's the point right? Well, thank you dad. I love you so much. Because of you, I will work hard, go to college, and do something with my life. We don't have these conversations often, so that's why I'm so taken back by it. I really needed that motivation. I won't let you down. And no matter what, I WILL pay you back for everything, even though you told me my future job will be supporting me. Well dad, I'm not gonna be greedy or shut you out of my life. To mom too. You will get what you deserve from me, and I will do everything in my power to do so. Count on it. I even got all teary in the the car, but still, I didn't want to cry in front of you. I didn't want to make you feel like you did something wrong, even though you did everything right. Thank you for raising me. I'm just unbelieveably grateful to the extreme. I will push myself to be the best I can be all because you taught me to be someone. You always tell me to do something with my life and work hard to get there. The second time I almost cried was during dinner. I was going to get some food and my grandparents come up and start cutting my meat and putting food into my bowl. I just wanted to cry right then and there. I couldn't help it. I felt so much love at that moment that I was just stunned. I get handed so many things in life, but this is just wow to me. Third and fourth thing, I don't remember, but it was related to my family as well. Man, I was just on the verge of crying today! Who knew cause I sure didn't. I'm just SOOOO blessed for my family. Everyone should be :]

11:11 I wish for tomorrow to be a great day and the bracelet idea to be a hit :D Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for everything. I truly, wholeheartedly, mean that in the best way possible. (I really don't know who I'm thanking most the time, but this is for the people that make my world go round. You guys make me happy and just complete me. Someday, I will repay you guys. Someday...)

No matter how many times I say thank you, it doesn't mean much. Honestly, I mean that 110%. I'm not even kidding. The moon is superrrrrr bright today :D Just took a picture and will post tomorrow, hopefully. I don't remember the last time I took one. Well, better weather is yet to come with Spring finally here. However, it's still raining. I guess we'll see. Today, on my way to school, I saw the wienermobile! I thought I was going crazy, but my dad saw it too! Hahaha. That made my day. Then, during lunch, Valerie was testing Jessi for her test and said the guy Travis Hirschi's name wrong, and that was SOOOO FUNNY!!! I'm not gonna put what she said cause its childish, but man, I did not stop laughing for like 5 minutes. My jaw even started hurting. That was a lot of laughter hahaha. I had half a burrito not too long ago and it had chile in it. I can stand spicy food, so I took out all the chile, but man, it was HECKA SPICY. Well for me. My lips were burning and I had like 2 glasses of milk aha. It was that bad. But hey, it was a good burrito. Mom and Dad, Grandpa and Grandma, Grandfather and Grandmother, and the rest of my family, I love you guys SOOOO much, and if it wasn't for all of you, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Like I said, I will repay you all somehow. I will find a way and I will NEVER forget you in my life. Thank you for showing me how important life is. Without you guys, I'd be nothing. And I mean nothing. Good night world & appreciate your family and friends because they do so much for you. You have no idea how much too. This is for everyone and anyone who has ever loved someone in their life :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment