Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wow.

Going to a dairy was SO MUCH FUN!!! Not what I expected besides seeing cows and smelling the smell haha. But, I had a blast! Lots of dogs. And cows. I like it when they moo haha. It's cool. One was giving birth when we were there. That was the first dairy. We went to two. I didn't even know till like 12! Hahaha. Also went to a organic dairy. So many cows! They're everywhere. They go to the bathroom quite often haha. Just saying. But witnessing it isn't as bad as it sounds. No joke.

11:11 I wish that all the bracelets come out like they should and that it will be a good week. Thank you. (I think the thank you's are catchy now ;D)

Mile on Thursday. I want to try running on the treadmill so I hope it rains. The news says it will so I'm hoping :D I hear its faster ;D Haha. I guess we'll see. Hecka people requested bracelets and I'll start as soon as I'm done with this one. Yippee :D Haha. I feel like a little kid in a candy store. Oh the amazingness of it all. Good night world & you can make a difference. Don't let anyone say you can't do something or change yourself for the better (I was watching Biggest Loser earlier) :]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment