Thursday, March 3, 2011

I am Number Three.

Hahahaha, I doubt I can say that with a straight face now xD Well for Cartoon Day, I'm going to be Numbuh 3: Kuki Sanban :D I honestly don't think there is another cartoon character that I can look more like than her hahaha. I bought a green shirt today so it should all work out now! And the fact that we have the whole gang is gonna be awesome! Gonna print out a picture for everyone :D I'm really looking forward to that day haha. Can't wait! I just need an idea for Occupation Day/When I Grow Up and I'm good to go for the whole week. I'm excited for spirit week. I wanna go over the top. Well not too much, but for the fun of it haha. It's one week where you can dress crazy and not be the only one LOL. That is what I love about spirit week. Man, I am pumped! I'm bringing my camera all week haha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment