Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Only looking back.

I was sitting in my dad's truck on the way home. The sun was just starting to set so I put my sun visor down. Man, it ticked me off knowing I forgot it was called a sun visor. Oh well. That's not the point. I just sit there looking at the sun visor. Usually there's a flap that covers the mirror, but the truck doesn't have that flap, so you can just see the mirror. Most people would just put the flap down and continue staring at the road ahead of them. However, I didn't. For some reason, I couldn't stop looking at the mirror. I looked at everything that was behind me. Things that we just passed. I was only looking back. But I couldn't stop. I saw all these cars turning into the shopping center and the first thing that came to my mind was, "Where are you going? Who are you? What are you going to do?" Honestly, I could probably care less, but I really thought about it. Just looking back made me really think. It made me wonder what the person or people were gonna do. I don't know why. But I was curious. The closer to home we got, thee more I wish someone would just pop up behind us. I stared at the stop sign backwards, hoping something would just show up in the mirror besides the empty road. Nothing showed up. For some reason, I was wishing something would come out of no where. But, that didn't happen. All I did was keep on looking back, wishing that something, anything, would come to sight, even though I already knew nothing would...
I'm a little ticked off. My sisters report card just came in. My parents do understand that some of her teachers are pretty hard. So hard that the best she can do is get a C in the class. Her report card has gotten better and her grades weren't too bad. She got 3 A's, 2 B-'s, 1 C+, and a P. I got 2 A's, 1 A-, 1 B, and a P. And you know what my dad says? He says, "Oh she's doing a lot better. That's good." Well if you read my post from before, my parents complained at how I got one B. Yeah I said ONE B. So my sister has 2 B's and a C's and she gets a good job? WHAT THE HECK. I'm just so gahhhhhhh right now. I know she has improved her grades dramastically, but I get lectured for ONE B? Sometimes, I feel like being the first child sucks. I'm always yelled out. I'm always expected to do better than what I've already done. I'm not ever good enough. I'm just so sick and tired of this bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment