Friday, March 11, 2011

Sometimes, it's really hard to be happy.

That's the sad truth. It really can be difficult. No matter how wonderful your life is, it's hard. It gets hard. Yesterday there was an earthquake in Japan, which triggered a tsunami as well. Even though today was a great day, perfectly amazing actually, I still can't be happy. Not 100%. Knowing that halfway around the world, something so devastating just happened, I can't be fully happy. It's hard to take it knowing people are suffering so bad, while I'm sitting here praying for them. I wish I could do something to help. I really do. Watching the news, it's heartbreaking for me since that's all they talk about. A part of me just dies inside. It's just that sad for me. I hope things get better soon and nothing bad happens. Good people don't deserve the bad things that happen to them. If only people could control what happens with nature, then things would be different. Very different. Too bad that's not how things go. Too bad people have to suffer. My best wishes go out to Japan and everyone that is suffering right now. I can't possibly understand how bad it is for you guys. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment