Sunday, March 6, 2011

Whaddup with all these 'dawgs'?

Hahaha, someone's scholarship title was like "Sweet Diggity Dawg". Well this time, I'm actually referring to real dogs, but I thought dawg would be funnier haha. So, everyone is talking or showing their dog today. I'm not even kidding. Aman, Debora, Angelica, Valerie, Kenneth R, and Jade all had a picture of their dog or talked about it today. Dogs these days haha. Me and Kenneth M are the only ones without a dog. Well Valerie had one, but I never had one >.> I still plan on getting one when I'm older though :D So yeah, lots of dogs.

11:11 I wish that tomorrow will be a fun day and that I would finish my English 1A homework on time (which I did) and that this week will be relaxing and fun.

Today was so much fun! I need to get out more haha. This morning, I had Chinese School as always. Some people from our class were gone because of choir or something. We were missing like 4 or 5 people I think. Anyways, we usually have dictation every week, but since no one really wanted to take the test, we didn't. The main reason why is every week our teacher is late, she has to pay everyone in our class $1, so if we don't have dictation, then she doesn't have to pay us. If we're late, then we only need to pay her. So, it's pretty simple. She's been late a lot lately, so that's why we got off the hook, again :D Good for us haha. Debora was suppose to call me between 10:30-10:45 and let me know who was picking me up. Angelica was suppose to pick me up, but since her car was full, Kenneth had to pick me up. It was very fun on the ride there. Lots to chat about. I've been in Mary, Kenia, Dalia, and Debora's car so far. So, now it's like 5 haha. We got there without getting lost, good thing I remembered where her house was at haha. It's 12:34 ;D Angelica, Aman, Valerie, and Debora were there when we got there. They already finished tracing the banner so all that was left was painting it. We had ice cream and listened to all sorts of music. We helped Aman find a new voicemail too. That was way too funny. After we had ice cream with whipped cream and strawberries (me dislike them even though I brought them haha), we worked on the banner some more. Aman and Kenneth left later, and the rest of us had food Debora's mom made for us. There was tortilla, mexican rice, beef, chicken, and beans. It was soooooo yummmyyyy :D I really liked it. Made me full for sure haha. After that, my arm was so tired from painting, so I polished my nails xD They worked on the banner and Valerie was taking pictures every now and then. We finished the banner though. It took 1 day too :D Valerie's mom then came to pick us up. It was a nice drive through the cities though. Especially since I don't out of town much. Well, at night. So, I went back to Chinese School and it was dinner when I went back. Soon enough performance started and me and Carmen had too much fun haha. We kept drawing on the board and messing around, but it was funny :D I didn't place top 3 >.< I got 4th. Freaking 4th! Again!!! It's so sad -__-" I was probably .5 away from 3rd place. Gahhhhh! Well, enough about that. I'm really aiming for 3rd this semester! So, I rushed home and worked on my English 1A homework. I submitted my paper at 11:58 when it was due at 11:59. I was 10 seconds away from the assignment closing on me xD I got reallyyyyy lucky :D I finished my English 1A homework, but I still have to study for my Anthro test and start my Calculus homework and practice test. So. Much. Work. I hope I have time to relax tomorrow. Also hoping this week won't be stressful. I guess I'll find out very soon. But today was an amazing day. It went better than what I expected. Well, I wasn't expecting much, so it was perfect. But one little thing >.> Still, I couldn't have asked for a better day. Hanging out with friends, a girls day out, and just having fun and laughing like there's no tomorrow. That's what every weekend should be about. No homework. Good night world & have a supertastic Sunday :]]]]]] 

No comments:

Post a Comment