Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm waiting for the day when reality is better than my dreams.

Today was a pretty good day! So, I found out the weird Locke Lounger that stares a lot isn't so creepy haha. It's good to know. He's pretty cool I guess. Didn't talk to him much. And yeah, I was attacked with tickles and pokes today xD You guys! Hahaha. I havta go with Debora on this one. You may be jealous... But who knows? You're probably worried for me, like Oksana. So that is that. Going through my backpack?!?! Hahaha. That was so random. What's funny is that it wasn't my coffee haha. You put it down like right after you picked it up xD Then, you and I got to talk after so long. We never talk online anymore. It's disappointing. Valerie really likes her bracelet. Oh, I had my first grilled cheese sandwich today!!! Everyone thinks I'm whack since I haven't had one before. It's not my fault people! Haha. In PE, we played basketball for today, and I made two shots for my team :D During layups, I missed all my shots. Or it could be cause I wasn't paying attention. But I'm proud I did something! Haha. And I saw two rainbows. Will post later since my sister took the camera. Off to eat dinner, but today was WAY better than yesterday :]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment