Monday, March 28, 2011

"But since I came here Felt the joy and the fear Finding myself making every possible mistake."


Mannn, I loveeeeeeeeee this song ;D I heard it from a movie, which I heard from a commercial before haha. Anyways, I don't know why, but it puts me in a really good mood! This is my cheer me up when I need it song haha :D Yayyyyy. I been trying to find one, but this one is perfect :] Also got more requests. 2/23 done. I actually have 24, but one isn't for the fundraising I guess I'll call it haha.

11:11 I wish for a good week and to finish half the bracelets by the end of the week (Sunday not Saturday haha).

Yes, that is my plan! Hahaha. I'ma go get more string tomorrow too. I need more blue haha. Everyone's always saying how some event won't be as fun when I say I'm not gonna go. It's sweet, but still, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun. I been a little antisocial lately. Maybe schoolwork has been getting to me. I'm trying to have more fun now it's break and all. But it seems like everything I do, even on break, I still think about school. It's horrible D: I need to just get away. Can't wait for that field trip!!! I volunteered at my elementary/middle school today and it was a lot of fun. I got to see my old teachers and it was like awww. Nothing has really changed. I just feel older haha. And sad that I'm growing up so fast. Well you gotta do what you gotta do right? I feel like when I blog, I'm really talking to someone. Rather than just typing and having whoever read it, I feel like I'm writing to a particular person even though I'm not. Maybe I'm just weird haha. Who knows? But I do know that I had a really fun day today with Jessi. We hardly hang out since she can drive now. It's nice that we're still close. We even went to Wendy's. That was fun. I had a great day. Break has just started, but it does/doesn't even feel like it. I think I'm overthinking it haha. I still had a fun time. I love going back every year. But things change a lot. Good night world & I hope you guys have a fun time tomorrow for me :]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment