Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Garlic Bread.

Why is it so freaking good? Too bad it causes bad breath >.> But that's why I only eat it at home ;D I hate how you always put the blame on me. You never even consider that it may actually be your fault. That just ticks me off. Think before you speak because I can't tell if you're joking or not. You should know me better by now. I will take things seriously unless you show your joking like putting haha or something. But I don't care what you think. I can do whatever I want even if I hurt your feelings. It's not like you haven't hurt mines. But I will be the bigger person cause you'll just whine and complain like always. Karma is gonna get you back. You can count on that. It sucks how much you changed over the past months. I miss the old you... Amazingggggg day today!!! I loveeeeee spirit week. And it's only Tuesday =]

11:11 I wish to have a fun day tomorrow... and for everyone else too.

Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment