Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Call cause I care but I ain't getting no reply."


11:11 I wish to do well on my test tomorrow, I really really really really really really do.

Haven't been on all day until now cause I been doing homework. Not even kidding. That and watching American Idol ;D So I have a Calculus test tomorrow. I'm so NOT ready for it. Got back my anthro test today and got 69/95 which sucks. Now I have an 81% in the class. My grade dropped 5% >.> Today was Typical Teens and my class was Goths. Me+makeup=weird. Haha. It just felt weird. And there was just so much eyeliner I was like D: It wasn't too bad though. In TA, went to the mall with Debora and James. It was fun :D I tried the cheese and bacon fries and they were okay. I like the ranch and bacon better ;D I also got me book :DDDDD Yesssss. Haha sequels are freaking awesome =] Yeah, also just looked around at stores. I like that necklace and bracelet from Tilly's. They have nice jewelry haha. I want the necklace, and Debora, you better not get it! >:D Though, I'm not sure if I can even get it myself xD We'll see haha. Guy at Hot Topic stared. I had that much eyeliner on xD I got so many stares all day. So awkward. I can go collage shopping for your bday gift this weekend :D Man, you don't know how excited I am! With the dance, SATs, and maybe movies, this is gonna be funfunfun! Haha. You again. Using me again. How messed up. You log off right after saying thanks. That's it. Our conversations are a waste to me sometimes. I think your a nice person and all, but try holding up a conversation for once. It's pathetic how you think you can just use me like that. Just pathetic. We had a good conversation today. I really miss times like that. I chose the song for a reason. At first I thought the lyrics were "caught cause I care..." but apparently thats not the case haha. I feel like I care too much. I'm stuck showing my feelings, when I get nothing in return. Such a waste. Too bad that I can't help it. Well, I'm really tired. I just need to rest. Goodmorningworld :]

No comments:

Post a Comment