Saturday, March 12, 2011

I like how you have no clue.

It's quite funny actually. Maybe just to me haha. It's funny when you tell or show someone something, even though you mean to do it on purpose. Like there's a reason why you tell them they look nice or show them a song. I showed you my current favorite song because it reminds me of you. The times we shared. The times we will spend together. But before it reminded me of you, I just automatically loved the song. I heard it for the first time one night around 1 in the morning. Something about it was just so pleasing to my ears. That sounds weird xD It's hard to explain, but I can really relate to it. It's a great feeling. And you don't know, but as long as you enjoy it, that's all that matters. Thank you for being there for me. You don't even know what's going on around me, yet you make all the craziness go away. You bring happiness to me. You don't do anything, yet you do everything at the same time. I'm glad to have met a wonderful person like you. I'm very grateful :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment