Friday, December 23, 2011

"You are my only one..."

That song will be memorized by like tomorrow at the rate I keep on listening to it xD Why does he have to be so nice to me? >.< I guess that's what friends are for, but someone in particular always has to say something about him xD Glad I'm over it, but there's something about him. I don't know what, but I still feel different around him even though I'm over him. Odd right? And no, I don't like him anymore. We're better off as friends :D I'm so tired right now. Such a long, exhausting, unhealthy day. Like any other day xD I need to eat healthier. But it was fun and worth it of course.Tomorrow won't help either. Ahh, I want some pasta or ravioli. I already know what I want and I haven't even been there before. Only I would look up the menu to see what's good. People may not think I'm weird, but I'm really weird haha. Good night world :]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment