Wednesday, December 28, 2011

:D

Today. was. amazing. I may be over exaggerating, but I just loved the whole experience. I learned so much and I understand a lot now. I can see myself doing this job years from now and happy doing it too. Hopefully, I can get some better study habits and pass those exams. I'm going to work hard for what I want. I'm just glad that I finally know that this is it. This is right for me. Now if I change my mind along the way, then hopefully I'll find something else that I love. I can't say that this is my perfect job, but I really like it. I'm really thankful for today. Thank you to my uncle and Gabe. The experience was just amazing and I wouldn't trade it in for anything. Can't wait for tomorrow! Good night world :]]]]]]]]]]]

P.S. For once in a long time, I feel that we finally had a real conversation. Nothing awkward, just talk and laughter. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment