Saturday, December 17, 2011

The worst pain is to lose someone that you love.

I can't believe the day has come. It came so soon, so sudden, so unexpected. I didn't expect it at all earlier. I guess some people saw it coming, but I didn't. I didn't even think about it. I never got a chance to give him my blessings. I never got a chance to say goodbye. I never got to say a lot of things to him. And now it's too late. I wish I at least got the chance to see him in the hospital. I wish I wasn't so weak, but I can't help seeing those in trouble or pain. It hurts too much. He was a wonderful man even if he was an alcoholic, but I care so much for him because he's family. Now that never changes. He was my cousin's grandfather, basically my grandfather too. I've seen him at his best and not his worst, but not his best either. I can't even tell someone without crying my eyes out. Death is the one thing I probably won't ever be able to handle. Losing someone makes me feel like a part of me is missing. Gone. Incomplete because no one else can take that place. This is the sad reality, but I can't handle it. It just hurts too much. Rest in peace and watch over the family. It's good to know that you aren't hurting anymore, but it's going to be hard to know that you aren't with us any longer. I hope you lived a happy life. Love, Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment