Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh joy.

The cavity filling didn't even hurt. Although it felt odd a few times, it wasn't that bad. Except the drilling was something. I was at the dentist for about 2 and a half hours though >.> I was pretty bored most of the time. I got my gift for Carey. I'm so excited for Friday now :D And for tomorrow, I'm even more excited. I just can't wait. Sad that the calendar was barely shipped in today :( Won't get it on time D: I was looking forward to it too. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait. I wonder if I need to bring anything. Well this week has been lots of fun so far. The next few weeks will consist of staying at home, working on my career project, reading some books, watch a few movies/dramas (but can't find any good ones), and whatever else to keep me busy. Doesn't even seem like Christmas is this Sunday, and sadly, I'm not doing anything this year D: It's going to be a lonely Christmas this year. I should write my letter to Santa :D Will go do that now. My mouth is still numb. It felt funny chewing noodles on the left side of my mouth. It's barely starting to wear off, but I can still feel it xD At least I can watch New Moon tonight :]

No comments:

Post a Comment