Friday, December 30, 2011

Sick of it.

It's time I stopped helping you. A person can only do so much for someone else. I've tried to make you realize that people aren't as nice as they appear. They will sweet talk you to get what they want and next thing you know, you won't talk to them anymore. I've tried to help you so many times, but if you can't realize that I'm right, then it's your loss. You need to learn that people will break your heart. I can't keep going on like this. It's time I take a step back and let you learn a few lessons. I won't always be there to help you, and when I am, you take it for granted or laugh it off. I'm not going to say I'm sorry because I'm not sorry. I've continuously tried to help you, but it seems like it's not getting through your head. You've been played once, and I don't want to see you get played again. But who am I to say anything? I'm just someone you never listen to. That's the one thing that never seems to change. I hope one day in the future you learn a few things and find the right guy for you. But my time is up and I guess it was good while it lasted...

No comments:

Post a Comment