Monday, December 19, 2011

Yesterday/Today

I keep running out of time or forgetting to blog about my days. So yesterday we went out for dim sum with my family. We were talking about how much stuff was in my grandpa's refrigerator and how if there was a natural disaster, his house would be perfect. There's enough food, a basement, a boat, fabric, sowing machines, etc. That was hilarious cause it was suppose to be a joke and then we all realized how true it was haha. Then I saw Gabe there with his family, I'm guessing. Afterwards, my sister and I went to my cousin's house again and we watched movies. We watched Elf (again ;D), Jingle Ball 2011, Caught on Camera, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and the Ravens vs the Chargers. It was a good game :D We went to pick up my aunt so we could go have lunch at El Pollo Loco. After that, we went home and watched more shows and movies. Didn't do much after that.

Today we went to the dentist. That took 2 hours >.> And my cavity got bigger D: I have to go back again to get it filled. I'm kinda nervous since I only have one cavity and I got it when I was young. Now I smell like the dentist >.< Excited for Thursday and hopefully I can go pick up the gift soon. Still haven't gotten an email yet. I cleaned up my room. I can finally see the floor :D Well thats all for now, but hopefully the cavity won't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment