Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just unsure.

I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen. Not sure what, but just something. I'm waiting and waiting, but nothing happens. So I sit there and continue to wait. Wait until someday, things will hopefully be alright again. Maybe that's what I'm waiting for.

I'm so bored these days it's quite sad. My life is like -________- cause I have nothing to do and feel like I have no one to talk to. I just feel out of it. I mean there's always homework assignments for me to do, but I keep on forgetting >.> Then when I want to tell people things, I hold back. It's not that I don't want to tell them, but it's because I'm just tired of always having to talk about my problems. There has been so much going on since that Friday that I feel so lost. Incomplete. I want to tell someone, but I can't. Not because I don't want to, but I just can't say anything. I know keeping all this inside doesn't help, but the one person I need to tell everything to is always busy now. I hardly see her and it sure doesn't help. But at least one of my friends knows all that's going on since our families have gotten closer recently. It's nice to tell someone who won't judge you, but it's also hard since we don't even talk once a week at times. I'm tired of keeping it all in, yet I'm not willing to let it all out yet. All these problems in my life right now are wearing me out. When the time comes, I'll say it all, but to who will I open up to is the real question and can they even do anything about it is what really makes me wonder. I feel the need to tell at least one person. It's such a crazy thing to just keep to yourself. But maybe that's what I need to do. I need to keep my word and that's the main problem. I want to tell someone, but I can't. Good night world & have a great Thursday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment