Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Potato couch.

That's seriously me all day when I don't do anything. Except instead of sitting on the couch, I'm sitting on my chair in my room. I did sit on the couch today though, but that's not my point. I sit in my room all day on the computer, which isn't good. Why do I have to talk to friends almost 24/7? Bad for my health >.< but it's a habit that's hard to break. The only reason I'm online is to talk to people and that's it. Ahh it's not good either. So today I made an angry bird for my friend, did stuff for Fafsa, and realized I need to start my senior page and finish my EOP. The sooner the better, so my plan is to finish tomorrow so I'm doing something productive. I need to plan a date for our filming. So much left to be done. Job shadow was moved to Wednesday cause there's stuff going on tomorrow. I'm excited :D Then Thursday, going out with all my old buddies :D I'm really excited for that too. Just hoping this will be a good week. Last week before 2011 is over. Not even doing anything for New Years. Again. Probably gonna sit with my sister to watch the ball drop. Same old, same old. Wish there was something different, something new. I will attempt to read my blogs from last year. Maybe the ones I posted on that day. If not, I'll read as many as I can. I once tried reading all of them, and well I stopped in January. I blog a whole lot haha. Watched half of Transformers 3 today, worked on bracelets and will make more, got a birthday gift idea, talked to people, woke up kinda early this morning, and just tired now. I need to accomplish some stuff on my bucket list. Will take me a long time to do that. I still have my 11 things to do in 2011 list. I looked over it and there's only 2 things I haven't done yet. Go kayaking and try some Pho. It's still possible for me to try some Pho, but we'll have to see how things go. I just know that I want fries on Thursday if we go to the mall, which I think we will. Yippee :D I need some bonding time with the girls & guys (not really the guys but it's always nice to see them, no offense to them of course). Crazy how this is the last week. Then it'll only be 5 more months and it just flies from there. It's sad thinking about it, but I know it's gonna happen. I should be prepared for it right? I'm gonna miss everything. Every little thing. Change isn't always good, but it never stops. That's one thing that will never change that some of us may want. But we have to face the facts. The only thing we can do is move on and try to make things stay the same or else it's gone. I'm not willing to let things change for the worst. Not this time. Not without a fight. I will finish the movie tomorrow :D Didn't think it was 3 hours >.< Good night world & enjoy your last week of 2011 :]

No comments:

Post a Comment