Thursday, December 22, 2011

:D

Thank you Mary for the lovely pink chair :D It's a nice addition to my room as you can tell lol. At least I didn't get a picture of my pajamas cause they're all pink xD It's kinda hard and a little awkward to sit on. I'm a little too big for it but it's still comfy haha. Perfect for watching tv or playing games. I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and be like what is that? Hahaha. I love it though :D Good night world & have a great Fridayyyyy :]]]]]]]]]]

P.S. I'm really glad for the people I have met so far. They don't know how happy I am to have them in my life. I really do love spending every moment with them when I get the chance to. It makes me happy to know that I can count on them for anything. I know things will be different in 6 months, but I'm grateful to even get to know them. Whether they stay or leave my life, I'm thankful just to have them around. It really means a lot to me. You guys have changed my life. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment