Monday, December 5, 2011

Pleased.

Don't you just love serious heart to heart conversations? They make me happy just to open up to the person. I remember in the summer I had this really long conversation with someone, and I felt so pleased and happy afterwards cause I could just tell that person anything and everything. It's much different talking about things in person than online. It really is. It's like I could finally open up and tell someone how I've been feeling. I almost broke down crying >.< but I held it in. I wonder if they know or not. But either way, time felt neverending. It was like an hour or two that passed by, but it felt nice to just let my feelings out to someone who has been there for me since the beginning of it all. It felt great to know that someone really understands me.

No comments:

Post a Comment