Saturday, December 31, 2011

Yesterday.

So I didn't even do much yesterday except watch the Greatest Love. Ahh two cute guys ;D But anyways, I'm already on episode 9. Woke up at 10:30 for the 4th time in a row this week D: I can't sleep that much anymore... I've been thinking of what I could change for next year. And I mean seriously change. So I've decided to try and drop my bad habits. I can try to grow out my nails, be way more productive, have better study habits, work out and eat veggies, spend less time on the computer and more time with my family, and do things that make me happy. I always complain how I have no time anymore, when honestly, I have a whole lot of time. I'm just on the computer saying that I'm busy. So after I finish this drama, I'm going to dedicate a whole day of not going online at all and just do things for myself. I need to take a step back and show that I can be free without the computer. I need to find myself again. I know that if I set my mind to it, I'll be able to accomplish it :]

2012 Resolutions
1. Work out/eat veggies
2. Be more productive/better study habits
3. Drop my bad habits & instead: grow out nails, stop shaking my leg, and don't be online and spend time with family

No comments:

Post a Comment