Sunday, December 25, 2011

"If you really care about something, then you fight for it."

So we went to go watch The Adventure of Tin Tin today. I have to admit, it was a pretty good movie. I think I almost knocked out cause I was so tired xD That is a quote from the movie, or along the lines of that. It really stuck to me. Then we ate at Red Robins and went to Vans afterwards. My uncle and aunt insisted on getting me shoes even though I already got two pairs on Tuesday. I kept declining, but if I didn't buy anything there, then we would've went to the store next door and I didn't want to waste time trying on clothes, so I just got a pair of shoes. I still feel bad cause I already have two D: Once I'm guilty, I stay guilty for a while. It's just the way I am. We then went to Costco afterwards and heard about the lady who stole a chicken and ate it in the bathroom from my cousin. I was just like O.O the whole time haha. I mean who does that? We went back to their house and watched tv all day. Watched the Niners game, Cake Boss, DC Cupcakes, America's Funniest Home Videos, A Christmas Story, and this one show about crazy Christmasy places in the U.S. (I forgot the name of it) They were all really good :D My cousin threw Aero bear at me and the hard nose hit me on my right eye. It felt weird. Then she goes grasping my knees (she's evil xD) and squeezed my arm so hard when she thought she saw the American Girl store in New York and it wasn't even it! I'm not feeling any pain right now, but the pain right then and there hurt haha. She's strong >.< We goofed off looking at her classmates and talked about random stories from school. My parents came over for dinner and we had some Dave Wong's. My fortune cookie says "Let your hook be always cast. In the pool where you least expect it, will be fish." At first I was kinda lost on the comparison, but I think it means to always be prepared because when you least expect it, good things will happen. And if it doesn't mean that, well that's okay too :D I'll look up the meaning xD I must say, it was a really nice day. It was sunny and I needed to just get out of the house. Family bonding time :D Got to see Wunji and Rocket too ^__^ Wunji lovesss to lick me. I don't know why, but she licks me all the time. Every time we go over haha. Rocket is more suttle, but the both love attention. My parents both don't want a dog >.> They were talking about it when I went downstairs with my cousin for a while. How sad D: But I will get a dog once I'm older. Hopefully. I think that was it for my day. It was fun to relax and not worry about a thing. This is what life should be about: being happy with those that you love. Too bad it's not, but it's wonderful when that does happen. It sure is a great feeling. Merry Christmas everyone!!! :DDD I'll open my other gift "tomorrow" morning haha. I'm tired xD I don't even feel like opening it. But Debora's gift was picked up today. Ahhh, it's amazinggg. I thought I was gonna cry just looking at it >.< It has that much sentimental value for me. I really hope she likes it. I hope that everyone gets to spend today/"tomorrow" with the ones they love and care for. This is what the holiday should be about, not just the presents. Also remember the real reason why we celebrate this holiday. Be thankful. Even though my religion says that we don't believe in God, I do. I guess it grew on me over the years. Good night world and have a lovely Christmas & Happy Birthday Jesus :]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment