Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lalala

I find it crazy how this describes me exactly. I'm still a kid :D The parts that stuck to me the most would be the first sentence, lyrics part, fighting hard, and the wishes. Well I always feel like I try so hard, yet sometimes its never good enough. I get over it though. The lyrics part is so true. I always learn songs after listening to them a billion times cause I can relate to them so much. Yeah, I think I deserve more than what I get, but who doesn't? And for the 11:11 wishes, I realized that wishing changes nothing a long, long time ago. So I just wish for people in general. Better than moping around wishing for someone. So yeah, I think a lot of people can relate to this. Especially me. But this post really made me happy. So did that new Taylor Swift video :D Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment