Monday, October 31, 2011

Things aren't always meant to be.

I finally came to accept that. No matter what happens, things will always find a way to turn out how they should. I watched the first episode of Once Upon a Time today and I freaking loved it! I was going crazy during the first ten minutes. New tv show to watch on Sundays now. Super excited for Glee tomorrow but I should be worrying and working on my speech >.< So nervous for Friday. Also, Happy Halloween everyone! I didn't do anything but give Jade a gift and eat Payday from my mom and M&M's from my teacher. Oh snap, need to pay Angelica back! I hecka forgot D: She should've reminded me too. Will do that tomorrow, hopefully I remember.

11:11 I just wish for good things, please.

So I also realized today that there's always one huge disadvantage in being nice to everyone. People take advantage of you like it's nothing and it sucks. Not saying it happened today or anything, but it just happens. All the time actually and it hurts. It really does. So Angelica told me the guys were already calling "dibs" on who they want to take to prom. It's so dang early! Hahaha. It's like 5-6 months away? Even I dropped the subject. Still deciding if I should go or not >.< I probably will, but with who is what I'm wondering. Maybe I'll ask someone who doesn't go to my school, but there really isn't anyone though. Who knows, I got time to think about this later. I'm more stressed out about this week, ESPECIALLY tomorrow. Hopefully he gives us our dates, but PLEASE do not have me go this week and I'll be the happiest person alive. Still gotta get my outline done since I didn't because I was going to go to the computer lab to finish, but then Hannan told me she couldn't go to TA cause she was in the computer lab. Then Mrs. Jara needed help with something that took me the whole hour and a half and I didn't even finish so I'm like oh man it wasn't meant to be. We'll see, but I'm nervous. Good night world & don't eat too much sweets :]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment