Sunday, October 23, 2011

Senior Bucket List

1. Stargaze with someone or with a group of people :D
2. Say no to someone if it's a favor that I don't want to do.
3. Go to a concert.
4. Learn how to make a 3D Panda and firework origami.
5. Take 500 pictures with my camera for my Senior Album (Random number haha) I'm at 371/500. I'm gonna be done by like next month xD
6. Read 8 books of my choice (Must start reading again!)
7. Do something really random or different.
8. Apply for 20 scholarships (something has to be academic lol) 2/20 done.
9. Buy someone a singing card :D & bake someone something
10. Make 7 bracelets on my list of bracelets I wanna make for myself (PacMan doesn't count)
11. *Pending*
12. Be with the people who make me happy and make endless memories :]
13. Match shirts with a guy.
14. Sing in the rain :D
15. Try 3 new places (restaurants or fast food) that I haven't been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment