Saturday, October 15, 2011

Erika's Debut.

Mary ended up coming to my house around 5:20 or 5:30. Apparently Dana got lost too, so she followed her to my house. A lot of people got lost xD Anyways, we left to the party confused at where it was at. Well Mary was freaking out the whole time cause there were only weeds around us. We sat in the car and Mary did her makeup. Then Justin and James walks by without knowing, and Mary's just laughing. I also say Dana and Jay go in. Once we got to the entrance, they were announcing people's names so we waited with Pacific, Bernadette, and Aileen. I was looking at the scenery for a while and it was sure nice. They had this lake with the green grass as the sun was setting. It couldn't be more perfect in my eyes. We all went in, but then we couldn't find our seats. Kenneth told Aileen and I that we were sitting at Table 2 so we went. Both James' were there, but I had no idea who else was suppose to sit there. I was surprised a lot of the seats were empty though. So we sat down, listened, waited, and talked until it started. Debora and Angelica came a little after. We got our food and watched all these different performances, speeches, 18 Roses, 18 Candles, cake cutting, and wayyyy more. There was so much going on, but it was all great to take in. I loved the balloons everywhere :D I was like OMG no way hahaha. I wish I could've taken more pictures, but our table was on the side of the dance floor. The party kept coming along with interesting entertainment, the Father-Daughter Dance, videos, and more performances. I was entertained the entire time! Then James started mouthing words to Debora. Apparently he was saying vacuum when she thought he said f--- you. It was hilarious. And then later he added pitch to the end, which I'm sure you know what I mean from there xD Debora said it to Anthony and Tony when they were in line for the 18 Roses. After Erika and Gabe did their dance, it was party time. Took lots of pictures, talked to lots of people, and overall had a fantastic time. There weren't a lot of people dancing so there were a lot of stares, then there was a bug and butterfly flying around. But memorable things ;D It was freezing cold outside! I was like OMG like a windstorm. Seriously. Took more pictures and hung out with the girls cause I think all the guys left. Gabe and Anthony went and hugged everyone before they left. I think I left around 10:55 and since it was so windy, I closed the door and my hair got caught in the door >.< I was like, "What's tugging my hair?" Haha. Overall, I had a great time and wish I got there earlier to take more pictures, but it was a memorable experience that I know I won't forget. Happy Birthday Erika & I hope you had an amazing birthday with many more to come :]

No comments:

Post a Comment